Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Bid Documents

Bid Documents 1 year 6 days ago #15089

• Shehzad Anwar Khan
  • Shehzad Anwar  Khan 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello,

Is there a need to differentiate among types of bid documents? If so, is there an easy way to do that?

Reply awaited.

Bid Documents 1 year 6 days ago #15092

• Joe Pang
  • Thank you received: 56
Hello Shehzad,

I'd say try your best to memorize the difference between the 3 types of bid document (RFI, RFQ, RFP). I wouldn't be surprised if I see a few questions in the exam regarding this topic.

Try to imagine yourself in different project situations where you will need to use all types of bid documents.

Cheers,
Joe
Toronto-based project manager, currently engaging in paperless transformation projects for utilities companies

I welcome all types of collaboration opportunities, feel free to connect with me on Linkedin

Bid Documents 1 year 6 days ago #15097

• Shehzad Anwar Khan
  • Shehzad Anwar  Khan 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks. I will make a note of it.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasScott GillardMary Kathrine PaduaSteven Mudrinich, PMPCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinJason YorekLuke HoSimone ChristieAmy MartinezDaniel DewartEmily RiveraMani Selvan

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login
Boost Your PMP Exam Prep in Only Eight Hours! Join the Live PMP Coaching Class on September 21/22 for just $179. Click to learn more... OR Click to watch a free session...