fbpx

Reply: Network diagrams on the exam?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Network diagrams on the exam?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 5 months ago #15383

Kathy Castle

's Avatar

Network diagrams are mostly related with calculating the Critical Path and Floats. (Free Float and Total Float). If you know how to calculate them, paper space is enough for you. If you don't know, you can chek this for critical path and Float calculations. Critical Path Method
5 years 6 months ago #15053

Amy Martinez

Hi Sabina-
I took my PMP exam this past July and only recall a handful of questions related to network diagrams and float. I would make sure that you know how to draw out the network diagram to help answer a question or 2 that may come up. As regarding float, I found studding the PrepCast Formula guide as a great way to be prepared for any calculation question that was thrown at me. I used the scratch paper at the beginning of the exam to quickly do my formula dump. This was helpful in being prepared for any potential formula question. Hope that helps!
5 years 6 months ago #15052

Sabina Akhter

Hi All, For those who took and passed the PMP exam already, were there a lot of network diagram questions, where you had to draw out a network diagram or calculate float, etc? Thanks!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login