fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Network diagrams on the exam?

Network diagrams on the exam? 5 years 7 months ago #15052

• Sabina Akhter
  • Sabina Akhter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi All, For those who took and passed the PMP exam already, were there a lot of network diagram questions, where you had to draw out a network diagram or calculate float, etc? Thanks!

Network diagrams on the exam? 5 years 7 months ago #15053

• Amy Martinez
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 5
Hi Sabina-
I took my PMP exam this past July and only recall a handful of questions related to network diagrams and float. I would make sure that you know how to draw out the network diagram to help answer a question or 2 that may come up. As regarding float, I found studding the PrepCast Formula guide as a great way to be prepared for any calculation question that was thrown at me. I used the scratch paper at the beginning of the exam to quickly do my formula dump. This was helpful in being prepared for any potential formula question. Hope that helps!

Network diagrams on the exam? 5 years 6 months ago #15383

• Kathy Castle
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Network diagrams are mostly related with calculating the Critical Path and Floats. (Free Float and Total Float). If you know how to calculate them, paper space is enough for you. If you don't know, you can chek this for critical path and Float calculations. Critical Path Method
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login