fbpx

Reply: Study Group for taking the exam in next 2-3 months.

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Study Group for taking the exam in next 2-3 months.

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 9 months ago #27496

Meena Sankaranarayanan

Yes, I am also interested in joining a study group, planning to take the exam in June
2 years 10 months ago #27441

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hey!
I am interested in joining the study group. I have my exam scheduled in June. Let me know the further steps!
Thanks!
4 years 7 months ago #18271

Annapurna Nadimpalli

Hi ,

I am planning to take exam with in 2 months as well . Please let me know how to join group study .

Thanks,
Anna
4 years 7 months ago #18239

Anonymous

's Avatar

I'm scheduling to take the exam end of Oct/beg November. Would love to get with a group study
5 years 6 months ago #15002

Cornelius Fichtner

Everyone,

Please proceed as follows to join this study group:

- Send an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with the subject "Join Study Group Deepak G"
- Include your name, email address & skype contact info in the email
- Our support team will forward your information to Deepak. Now Deepakhas your contact info and can proceed with setting up and coordinating the study group.

In this way we can forward your contact information to Deepak without you having to post it publicly in the forum.
5 years 6 months ago #15001

Deepak G

Hi,

Starting a new thread to form a study group .Please let me know if anyone is interested in group study and planning to appear in PMP exam in next 2-3 months.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login