fbpx

Reply: How do i map topics covered in PMP Prepcast video with PMP 6th Edition Book

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : How do i map topics covered in PMP Prepcast video with PMP 6th Edition Book

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 7 months ago #14999

Cornelius Fichtner

Hello Vaishali,

The PMP Exam is NOT a test of your knowledge from the PMBOK Guide. Instead, the PMP exam is based on the PMP Examination Content Outline, which you can find at www.project-management-prepcast.com/pmpoutline . This is the document that describes what you will be asked about / tested on during the PMP exam, and the PMBOK Guide is 'merely' one of the references where you might find the correct answer. Not all topics from the outline are found in the PMBOK Guide.

Therefore The PM PrepCast is a training course that teaches you MORE than what is in the PMBOK Guide. It teaches you the knowledge you need to know according to the exam content outline. So you will find topics in the course that are not covered in the PMBOK Guide, but which we know from both the exam content outline as well as experience may be found on the exam.
5 years 7 months ago #14998

Vaishali Gor

Hi Team,

I would like to know on how to map topics which are covered in PMP Prepcast video with PMBOK6.
For e.g. i listened to below videos but i couldn't find these topics in the book.

L01.04: Benefits Realization Management - Part 2
L01.06: Peer Project Reviews

Please advise.
Regards
Vaishali Gor
Attachments:

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login