fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Forming a Study Group for taking the Test in Next 3- 4 Months.

Forming a Study Group for taking the Test in Next 3- 4 Months. 5 years 7 months ago #14944

• Purvesh Kothari
  • Purvesh Kothari's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello Everyone ,

I am looking to Form a Study Group to take the test in next 3-4 Months.
I am located in Los Angeles , CA . This Group can be formed in person or virtual depending upon the availability.

Looking forward for your responses.

Thanks.

UPDATE FROM CORNELIUS: IN ORDER TO JOIN THIS STUDY GROUP PLEASE PROCEED AS FOLLOWS:
- Send an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with the subject "Join Study Group Purvesh Kothari"
- Include your name, email address & skype contact info in the email
- Our support team will forward your information to Purvesh. Now Purvesh has your contact info and can proceed with setting up and coordinating the study group.
Last edit: by Cornelius Fichtner.

Forming a Study Group for taking the Test in Next 3- 4 Months. 5 years 7 months ago #14945

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
All,

When replying to this request, please remember that any personal information that you include in your response (email, phone, Skype, ect.) is on the public internet. This is an open forum and anyone has access.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
The following user(s) said Thank You: John Wolverton

Forming a Study Group for taking the Test in Next 3- 4 Months. 5 years 7 months ago #14950

• Stanford Moss
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello every one,

I plan to take the PMP at the end of October and will like to participate in the study group.
Please let me know the exact starting date and time for the review.

Kind regards,

Stanford

Forming a Study Group for taking the Test in Next 3- 4 Months. 5 years 7 months ago #14951

• Ermias Teshome
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I will join. What is the next step?

Forming a Study Group for taking the Test in Next 3- 4 Months. 5 years 7 months ago #14952

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
All -- I'm working with our support team on a process to protect your personal information. (Most likely I'm going to ask you to send your contact info to support, who will then forward it to Purvesh).
Please give me couple of days to set up this new process.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC

Forming a Study Group for taking the Test in Next 3- 4 Months. 5 years 7 months ago #14954

• Deepak G
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi Purvesh,

I am planning to take the exam in next 6-8 weeks. My preference is virtual group.

Forming a Study Group for taking the Test in Next 3- 4 Months. 5 years 7 months ago #14955

• Rozie
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello,
I am interested in joining this study group.
Let me know what's next.

Thanks.

Forming a Study Group for taking the Test in Next 3- 4 Months. 5 years 7 months ago #14956

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello,
I would like to join the group..I would be taking exam on Nov.
Thanks,
Arjun

Forming a Study Group for taking the Test in Next 3- 4 Months. 5 years 7 months ago #14957

• Yvonne Moodley
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I am interested. Virtual group. I am based in South Africa

[email protected] 5 years 7 months ago #14958

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Purvesh,

I am not a good candidate for this at the moment but I am hoping that I will be encouraged by being part of the group. I was supposed to have written this exam about 15 years ago. I just happened to see your add and now would like to challenge myself though I have been out of the game for some time.

I hope we could get people who would add value in terms of current and updated information.

Forming a Study Group for taking the Test in Next 3- 4 Months. 5 years 7 months ago #14959

• Paige
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I am interested.

Forming a Study Group for taking the Test in Next 3- 4 Months. 5 years 7 months ago #14960

• Fatima
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello All,

I'm interested too to be part of this study group. I'm planning as well to take the exam probably this October. Kindly include me in the study plan.

Regards

Forming a Study Group for taking the Test in Next 3- 4 Months. 5 years 7 months ago #14964

• RK
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Please add me to the group I'm planning as well to take the exam this November. Kindly include me in the study plan.

Regards
RK

[email protected] 5 years 7 months ago #14965

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
All,
Please share the study resources you have and the preparation level. This is to understand everyone level of understanding and how much preparation is needed considering Oct end as exam date

Forming a Study Group for taking the Test in Next 3- 4 Months. 5 years 7 months ago #14966

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
All,
Please share the study resources you have and the preparation level. This is to understand the preparation level considering Oct end as exam date.

Forming a Study Group for taking the Test in Next 3- 4 Months. 5 years 7 months ago #14967

• Deepak G
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
All,
Please share the study resources you have and the preparation level. This is to understand the preparation level considering exam date as Oct end.

Forming a Study Group for taking the Test in Next 3- 4 Months. 5 years 7 months ago #14969

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I already have joined. How can we proceed our study from the first chapter.

Forming a Study Group for taking the Test in Next 3- 4 Months. 5 years 7 months ago #14974

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 4
Everyone,

Please proceed as follows to join this study group:

- Send an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with the subject "Join Study Group Purvesh Kothari"
- Include your name, email address & skype contact info in the email
- Our support team will forward your information to Purvesh. Now Purvesh has your contact info and can proceed with setting up and coordinating the study group.

In this way we can forward your contact information to Purvesh without you having to post it publicly in the forum.
Last edit: by Cornelius Fichtner.

Forming a Study Group for taking the Test in Next 3- 4 Months. 5 years 7 months ago #14975

• Deepak G
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
Any update on the group formation?
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login