fbpx

Reply: Question about Highlight feature on real exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Question about Highlight feature on real exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 3 months ago #24937

Michael Valle

Hello,

It looks like this feature never made the cut but would be extremely useful for those whose attention might be less than ideal (such as myself), any ETA on this feature implementation?
3 years 5 months ago #23822

Todd Blackwell

One vote here for the highlight feature in the exam simulator!
5 years 7 months ago #14907

Cornelius Fichtner

Eric,

Thank you. The cross-out feature already exists in the simulator (right-click on any of the answer choices) and we're currently think of implementing the highlight feature.
5 years 7 months ago #14900

EHong

Yes. I just took the test a few hours ago. The highlights persist. You left-mouse click and drag to highlight and then click a little highlight button that pops up and that yellow highlights the text.

Also, any chance you're working on a cross-out feature to strike out answer choices?
5 years 7 months ago #14898

Cornelius Fichtner

Hello everyone,

This is a question about the "highlight" feature for those who have recently taken their PMP exam:

We know that you can highlight passages of the question text as you are taking the PMP exam. Can you tell me if the highlighted text is "persistent" when you navigate away from questions?

So, for example, you highlight some text on question number 5. Then you move on to question 6, 7, 8, but then you return back to question 5. Is the text you highlighted a few minutes ago still highlighted?

Thanks!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login