fbpx

Reply: Passes my PMP Exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passes my PMP Exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 8 months ago #14720

John Wolverton

Outstanding, super news.
BestWishes
5 years 8 months ago #14715

Tea

Congratulations,
I am writing 10th of sept, and I know I will pass too, I m so encourage to do everything within my power.
5 years 8 months ago #14712

Genevieve Pluviose, PMP

Congratulations, Mohand!! I wouldn't want to take the exam in French so kudos for you preparing in a language that was not your primary one!
5 years 8 months ago #14709

Jenikka Ebias

Hi Mohand,

Congratulations on passing the PMP Exam! Thank you very much for sharing your experience here.
5 years 8 months ago #14705

Mohand Moussouni

I passed my PMP exam on Tuesday 26th of June 2018.
My journey began early 2017. I had the RITA book 8 th French edition and read it once without reading the PMBOK 5th at all. Really, I did not read the PMBOK 5th. RITA was my reference book. I purchased also the 1500 questions from RMC learning solutions and I was scoring 75% up.

First and second Attempt
Really, I did not understand the importance of the PMBOK and this was the main reason why I failed the exam.

Third Attempt

Reengaged over the New Year 2018 and decided to begin preparing hard in English.

I did not want to re-take exam with the French resources.
Purchased the PM Prepcast Elite (OF COURSE EXAM SIMULATOR INCLUDED), this time, decided to get the new PMBOK 6th without Rita Mulcahy.
Download copy of PM Prepcast videos on my laptop. Watch and learn from videos for 4 hours daily side by side with the PMBOK 6TH.
I began with chapter 00 self-assessment evaluation to see where I am and I did also the self-assessments after each chapter and note opportunities/mistakes

During the PM Prepcast videos, I took some personal notes daily.

Then, I went to the PMP Exam Simulator. Scores were as below.
PMP Exam 1 = 73%
PMP Exam 5 = 72%
PMP Exam 6 = 65%

These scores going down did not let this discourage me.

Read the explanation of all the correct and incorrect answers the day after taking each mock test. Go back to the PMBOK 6th for every incorrect answer. Review both correct and incorrect answers to understand more and why my answers were incorrect.

I was doing also more learning quizzes mode instead.

I did not read PMBOK 6th cover to cover.

PMBOK and Prepcast + simulator proved to be very efficient.

I found that the questions in the PMP Exam simulator were very wordy compared to the actual exam.

The PMP-Exam-lessons-learned helped me a lot.
That’s my journey.

All the best to all the PMP aspirants.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login