fbpx

Reply: PMP Experience for Retail Banking Branch Manager

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Experience for Retail Banking Branch Manager

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 8 months ago #14713

Genevieve Pluviose, PMP

If you can list project work on your exam instead of just day to day operations they you will qualify for the exam.

Go to PMI.org for the guidelines. The projects have to have a beginning and an end and product a product, service or desired result.
5 years 8 months ago #14690

Amit Bisht

's Avatar

Hi,

Recently, I have been designated as a Branch Banking Project Manager by my Bank, and prior to this, I have worked as an Operation Manager (3 years) and Retail Banking Branch Manager for Approx 5 Years ( Three years in India and Two Years in Canada). All these years, I have handled a team of size from 4 to 20 employees. Now I am willing to pursue PMP course to add value to my profile. I want to get clarification, whether I am eligible for the course. During my tenure with the bank I have handled projects related to Improvement of processes as an Operation Manager (cutting down the rework, reduction of errors etc.) and Targets achievement as a Branch Manager, Retail Banking.

Guide me, whether I am eligible to pursue PMP course. I have pursued B.Tech. in Electronics & Communication Engg. and MBA in Finance.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login