fbpx

Reply: Reapplying after audit. Must I include Ed. Attained and PM Ed. if they been verified?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Reapplying after audit. Must I include Ed. Attained and PM Ed. if they been verified?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 8 months ago #14718

Tiya Williams Mitchell

This happened to me, but they said that I didn't have to resubmit the education and PM education. I only sent in the updated experience with the domains and it was accepted.
5 years 8 months ago #14717

Tiya Williams Mitchell

I just went through this. My initial application was not accepted because of domains not being included. It also said I could re-submit and didn't need to include my education and PM education, as that was accepted. I re-submitted just the experience with the domains and it was accepted and I was approved for the exam.
5 years 9 months ago #14630

james

's Avatar

My application did not meet the minimum eligibility requirements. The two reasons are: Eligibility Not Met: Project Management Role and Eligibility Not Met: Domains are not included.

I reworked the application and submitted in, complete with the transcript for education and the Documentation of the 35 hours of Project Management Related Education.

The audit notification email specifically says: "For future reference, the Education Attained and PM contact hours – verified, requirement waived for subsequent audits for this credential."

Does this mean that I do not need to include these documents in the audit package that I am mailing in?

The reason I am asking is that when I tried to print the document that was the support for the 35 hours, I was informed that the file is locked. I really can't believe that they password-protected this file, but there you go. And I do not have enough time to get them to send me another before I need to get the audit in the mail.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login