Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Reapplying after audit. Must I include Ed. Attained and PM Ed. if they been verified?

Reapplying after audit. Must I include Ed. Attained and PM Ed. if they been verified? 1 year 2 months ago #14630

• james
  • james's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
My application did not meet the minimum eligibility requirements. The two reasons are: Eligibility Not Met: Project Management Role and Eligibility Not Met: Domains are not included.

I reworked the application and submitted in, complete with the transcript for education and the Documentation of the 35 hours of Project Management Related Education.

The audit notification email specifically says: "For future reference, the Education Attained and PM contact hours – verified, requirement waived for subsequent audits for this credential."

Does this mean that I do not need to include these documents in the audit package that I am mailing in?

The reason I am asking is that when I tried to print the document that was the support for the 35 hours, I was informed that the file is locked. I really can't believe that they password-protected this file, but there you go. And I do not have enough time to get them to send me another before I need to get the audit in the mail.

Reapplying after audit. Must I include Ed. Attained and PM Ed. if they been verified? 1 year 1 month ago #14717

• Tiya Williams Mitchell
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I just went through this. My initial application was not accepted because of domains not being included. It also said I could re-submit and didn't need to include my education and PM education, as that was accepted. I re-submitted just the experience with the domains and it was accepted and I was approved for the exam.

Reapplying after audit. Must I include Ed. Attained and PM Ed. if they been verified? 1 year 1 month ago #14718

• Tiya Williams Mitchell
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
This happened to me, but they said that I didn't have to resubmit the education and PM education. I only sent in the updated experience with the domains and it was accepted.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasScott GillardMary Kathrine PaduaSteven Mudrinich, PMPCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinJason YorekLuke HoSimone ChristieAmy MartinezDaniel DewartEmily RiveraMani Selvan

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login
Boost Your PMP Exam Prep in Only Eight Hours! Join the Live PMP Coaching Class on September 21/22 for just $179. Click to learn more... OR Click to watch a free session...