fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Prepcast Exam Simulator - Indication of exam readiness?

Prepcast Exam Simulator - Indication of exam readiness? 5 years 9 months ago #14625

• Adam O'Donnell
  • Adam O'Donnell's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,

I was wondering what peoples opinions are on this, and what has been learnt from previous exam takers - if I can pass each of the exams that come with the pmprepcast exam simulator, then am I ready for the real exam?

Currently I am focusing solely upon the pmprepcast exam simulator exams for my practice questions, but I have only just started practising via these exams after watching each of the prepcast video lessons.

Thank you

Prepcast Exam Simulator - Indication of exam readiness? 5 years 9 months ago #14640

• Ty Weston, PMP
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 37
Good question. A general indicator would be to get at least 80% on all the exams, and I do recommend you take all of them. Please understand that everyone is different and that the actual test may be interpreted as easier or harder for some folks.
Focusing on just the simulator will go along way, but I would also recommend you you look around for some free questions, based on the new PMBOK, that would add to your training. Some questions have different wording and varying degrees of difficulty which should help you. Realise though that some free questions are so difficult that your scores may drop a lot, but do not let that worry you. Focus on how the questions are written and the context of them.
The actual PMI test is something I would not call straight forward, in that you really need to understand concepts and think out of the box with them. The cut and dry answers may not be there.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login