fbpx

Reply: I'm posting for a friend that just got the PrepCast Elite...

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : I'm posting for a friend that just got the PrepCast Elite...

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 8 months ago #14558

Genevieve Pluviose, PMP

Thank you, Cornelius!
5 years 8 months ago #14552

Cornelius Fichtner

Genevieve,

Tell her to do absolutely nothing. That feature is fully automatic.

The email your friend received with her username/password right after buying the PrepCast Elite included the following information:

"Additionally, your 90-day access to The PM Exam Simulator does not start immediately. Instead, the simulator "waits" for you to log in and start your first exam/quiz. Now the simulator asks, "Do you want to activate your account?" If you answer "Yes, activate", then your 90-day access begins and the expiration date is set to the correct date. Please note that simulator activation is irrevocable. It cannot be reversed."

So as long as she doesn't start an exam or quiz in the simulator the 90 days do not start. But once she starts the first exam or quiz then the clock starts ticking.
5 years 8 months ago #14551

Genevieve Pluviose, PMP

My friend is starting her PrepCast but does not want the clock on the simulator to start until she goes through the entire prepcast. What should I tell her?

Many thanks....

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login