fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP Exam and My Lessons Learned

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP Exam and My Lessons Learned

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 9 months ago #14487

Luke Ho

Navdeep Sandhu wrote: Congrats. How would you compare the Exam Simulator the actual PMP exam? In terms of difficulty, relevance, length and any additional useful information.

In general, the exam simulator is harder, but I appreciate that fact. I use the exam simulator in study mode and view the explanation for the correct and incorrect answers. I spent almost 3 weeks doing just that. I think this is the only simulator that does it this good. Reading the materials was one thing, but by doing it in study mode, it really help the materials retained in my head much better.
5 years 9 months ago #14486

Patrick Floris PhD PMP

Luke Ho wrote: For some questions, I couldn't choose the correct answer, but I picked one by slowly eliminating the ones that I felt "incorrect".

Couldn't agree more on this strategy. This is probably one of the best piece of advice I would give to anyone looking to take the exam and served me well when I did mine.

Well done Luke
5 years 9 months ago #14484

Navdeep Sandhu

Congrats. How would you compare the Exam Simulator the actual PMP exam? In terms of difficulty, relevance, length and any additional useful information.

I write my exam on June 30th.
5 years 9 months ago #14483

Navdeep Sandhu

Congrats. How would you compare the Exam Simulators to the actual exam? In terms of length, relevance, difficulty and any other useful information

I am writing my exam on June 30th
5 years 9 months ago #14474

Jenikka Ebias

Hi Luke,

Congratulations on passing the PMP Exam!
5 years 9 months ago #14472

John Wolverton

Luke - Outstanding news! Congratulations, and I agree those around you can be very distracting but you found a way to make it happen. Best Wishes on your future endeavors. jfw

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login