fbpx

Reply: Contradicting Information in an Email(Please Clarify)

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Contradicting Information in an Email(Please Clarify)

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 9 months ago #14468

Cornelius Fichtner

Nkiruka,

I'm sorry that there seems to be a mistake. But glad that you have such a good eye.

Would you please forward the complete email message in question to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and explain what you think the problem is so that we can fix it in our source documents. We send out a lot of emails and I cannot tell based on your explanation which email you are referring to. But if you send it to support, then we can see the exact email and fix it.

Thank you!
5 years 9 months ago #14467

Nkiruka

's Avatar

Good Day Mr. Fischner,

I want to bring to your attention, a contradicting information in the information below. I only just got to this email so I apologise if prior correction was made.

In the answers for the Yesterday's Question (June 18, 2018) as shown below, you confirmed the answer to be Scope, Quality, Schedule, Cost, Resources, and Risk. This is option B.

However, you stated option C (which includes Budget) as the right answer. This is confusing. Please, your clarification will be truly appreciated.

Thank you Sir.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login