fbpx

Reply: How is 73% a failed test?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : How is 73% a failed test?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 9 months ago #14408

Kevin Nason

Ty Weston, PMP wrote: My opinion is that the PMP exam was a bit more ambiguous than PM PrepCast practice questions. Until you hit 80% and above on PM PrepCast practice exams, you may find the actual test difficult as others have found.
Good Luck.

I agree with Ty's opinion 100%! I am not sure how close you are to your exam date, but my scores started to swing down and up the two weeks leading up to the exam. I was worn out for preparing for the exam trying to do too many exams and quizzes back to back. Do make sure you rest up before the exam, and good luck!
5 years 9 months ago #14404

Ty Weston, PMP

My opinion is that the PMP exam was a bit more ambiguous than PM PrepCast practice questions. Until you hit 80% and above on PM PrepCast practice exams, you may find the actual test difficult as others have found.
Good Luck.
5 years 9 months ago #14402

Jennifer McGeary

Thanks for the info, Luke. I took a full test on Saturday and got a 67%, and I found my concentration wandering in the last 25 or so questions. Planning on doing another one tomorrow evening and maybe Friday also. My test is scheduled for Saturday afternoon.

I hope what you say is right about these questions being harder than the actual exam. I feel pretty confident, but trying to figure out exactly what the question is asking is rough!
5 years 9 months ago #14399

Luke Ho

In some way, the questions in the mock exams are more difficult than the real exam, as told by people taken the exam recently. But I do find it helpful as it trains my brain harder. Keep in mind that the 73% of quizzes is not the same as the full 4 hour mock test that is timed. At the end of 4 hours doing the mock exam, I am dead tired and my eyes are all blurry. I don't drink water or take a quick bathroom break for the mock exam because I want to be able to endure that for the real exam.

Take the full 4 hour mock test and if you score 73%, you can be proud of yourself.
5 years 9 months ago #14398

Genevieve Pluviose, PMP

Make sure you talk plenty of 4 hours mock exams as well. Build those test taking muscles!
5 years 9 months ago #14397

Jennifer McGeary

Thank you! I had heard in a class that as long as you were above 65-69%, you were good. So much conflicting info about this test!

Back to the Learning Quizzes!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login