fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: How do I access the Question at the end of each Module?

How do I access the Question at the end of each Module? 5 years 10 months ago #14379

• Nkiru Ikeolumba
  • Nkiru Ikeolumba's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello, please can someone tell me how to access the assessment? I can't seem to see any at the end of the module.

How do I access the Question at the end of each Module? 5 years 10 months ago #14387

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Hello Nkiru,

The Self-Assessment questions for The PM PrepCast are available via the Learning Management System (LMS). Here is how you find them:

- Login to the website at www.project-management-prepcast.com/login
- Now you see the /welcome page where you click on the link called "The PM PrepCast Video Lessons"
- Once you get there, please click on "Start" (near upper right side)
- Now click on "Contents" (again near upper right side)

And in this contents list you can now open up Module 04 - 13 and you will see the Self-Assessment questions as the last entry in each module. The Self-Assessment questions for Module 01-03 are included in Module 04.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login