Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: How do I access the Question at the end of each Module?

How do I access the Question at the end of each Module? 1 year 3 months ago #14379

• Nkiru Ikeolumba
  • Nkiru Ikeolumba's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello, please can someone tell me how to access the assessment? I can't seem to see any at the end of the module.

How do I access the Question at the end of each Module? 1 year 3 months ago #14387

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 271
Hello Nkiru,

The Self-Assessment questions for The PM PrepCast are available via the Learning Management System (LMS). Here is how you find them:

- Login to the website at www.project-management-prepcast.com/login
- Now you see the /welcome page where you click on the link called "The PM PrepCast Video Lessons"
- Once you get there, please click on "Start" (near upper right side)
- Now click on "Contents" (again near upper right side)

And in this contents list you can now open up Module 04 - 13 and you will see the Self-Assessment questions as the last entry in each module. The Self-Assessment questions for Module 01-03 are included in Module 04.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasScott GillardMary Kathrine PaduaSteven Mudrinich, PMPCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinJason YorekLuke HoSimone ChristieAmy MartinezDaniel DewartEmily RiveraMani Selvan

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login
Boost Your PMP Exam Prep in Only Eight Hours! Join the Live PMP Coaching Class on September 21/22 for just $179. Click to learn more... OR Click to watch a free session...