fbpx

Reply: Study Partner

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Study Partner

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 8 months ago #17952

Julian A. Thomas

HI Jaya,

I happen to have Rita's and the Prepcast subscription too and keen on finding a study partner ASAP. If this option is closed, can someone else/persons team up with me?
4 years 8 months ago #17902

kamal salawu

Hello, good day to you I will like to be your study partner I have a subscription for Precast and Simulation, 1000 practice with Christopher and 2 other books from Amazon
please contact me if interested
4 years 9 months ago #17830

Jayapriya Narayanan

I am still looking for study partner. Is anyone interested? I got PMP Prep CAST and Rita Mulcahy book. Please reach out to me. We can share our contact info through the moderator.
4 years 10 months ago #17472

Honglin Li

I and my study partner are looking for a few new members in our study group. Our study group used to have 5 people, and 3 have passed the exam and moved on. We enjoyed the dynamic conversation and are hoping for a larger group than just the two of us.

We both have the exam date on June 26th, and are flexible whether the potential new members have simialr target dates or not.

My What's App number is +1 202 406 0700 in case you are interested.

Best luck with everything :)
4 years 10 months ago #17268

Farhad Sh

Hi Laura,

My timeline for the exam is quite the same. Could you find any study group?
4 years 10 months ago #17267

Farhad Sh

Hi Laura,
My timeline for the exam is quite the same. Could you find any study group?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login