fbpx

Reply: Authorization to Test (ATT)

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Authorization to Test (ATT)

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 10 months ago #17311

P.Joseph

's Avatar

Hi Brianne,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I've encountered a somewhat similar situation. Its been a couple of hours since I made the payment and I am yet to receive the ATT from PMI. Have sent an email to the PMI customer care. Meanwhile could you please tell me where I can find the chat option on the PMI website, I cant seem to locate it.

Thanks again
5 years 7 months ago #14891

John Wolverton

Outstanding, I'm glad it worked out and we can share with others. Again, Thanks for sharing!
5 years 7 months ago #14888

Brianne Long

I did! I contacted PMI through the chat feature on their website. They stated that after submitting payment you should receive your ATT within 24 hours. The chat Representative was able to paste my eligibility ID in the chat during that session as well.
5 years 7 months ago #14887

John Wolverton

Brianne. Did you get your ATT? jfw
5 years 7 months ago #14879

Brianne Long

Do you have any idea how long it takes to receive the ATT after payment? I submitted my payment over 2 hours ago and still have not received my ATT. I was planning to reach out to PMI if I don't receive it within a few more hours as the website's description makes it sound as though it's an automatic process and that code should immediately be generated.
5 years 11 months ago #13959

Tracy Shagnea, PMP

James,

The process is explained clearly here on the PMI web site: https://www.pmi.org/certifications/process

The bottom line is you need to get your application approved, pay the testing fee then you get the eligibility ID you need for scheduling with Prometric.

Best of luck!

Tracy

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login