fbpx

Reply: 6th Edition Exams

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : 6th Edition Exams

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 9 months ago #14495

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hi there,
I used a Udemy PMP prep course by Joseph Phillips. For the practice questions I used different sources including: the exam simulator by PM Prepcast, LinkedIn learning, examspm.com, simplilearn.com, projectmanagement.com and sample questions by Oliver Lehmann.

All the best,
Susan
5 years 9 months ago #14494

Nishitha

's Avatar

Hello Susan,
Thanks for the above information. It is very useful. I had a confusion in mind whether to do CAPM or PMP. I am not from IT background. I'm from finance background and I don't have end to end knowledge or experience in project management. But I've transitioned 5 finance and accounts processes from client side and trained my team back in India, worked on test mode for a month and 2 months on live production mode and then go-live for a month. This was pretty much the same thing I followed for all the process that I've transitioned. I just wanted some guidance if it'll be better for me to do CAPM course first and then PMP, or I can directly do the PMP certification course. Could you please guide me through this? Or direct me to the point of contact who can help me in getting clarity on this please?

Thanks in advance!
Regards
Nishitha
5 years 9 months ago #14476

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hi Susan,

What Udemy course and what sources did you use for practice questions??
5 years 9 months ago #14451

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hi Ashwini,
Thank you for the question.
I was using a Udemy course which had practice questions at the end of each knowledge area (that is what I meant with point 4). For point 5, I used multiple sources, including the Prepcast simulator, to attempt at least 100 practice questions to test my understanding of the knowledge area I had just finished reviewing. Hope that clarifies.

All the best with your studies and the exam.

Regards,
Susan
5 years 9 months ago #14450

Ashwini Gokarn

Hi Susan,

Regarding the below two points,
4) Took all the exams at the end of each knowledge area.
5) Once I was done with a knowledge area I would take
least 100 practice questions.

What did you refer to to take exams by knowledge area? I am looking at the current prepcast exam simulator and it is all exams. Were you referring to Udemy as well?

Thanks,
Ashwini
5 years 9 months ago #14352

Joseph Pazzalia

I didn’t read anything like that. There were no Agile specific questions. I only knew the concept and that was more than enough to get by on agile type questions.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login