Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: The PM FlashCards

The PM FlashCards 1 year 5 months ago #13808

• Jaysn Murphy
  • Jaysn Murphy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello,
Currently, I am working through reading the PMBOK Guide 6th edition and the PM PrepCast videos and this is the bulk of my studying. However, one way I like to study is by utilizing flash cards but I noticed The PM FlashCards are not available at the given moment.

Is there an ETA for when/if The PM FlashCards will be available?

-Thanks,
Jaysn

The PM FlashCards 1 year 5 months ago #13809

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 271
Jaysn,

At this time we do not have an ETA. We are currently focused on completing the development of PrepCast & Simulator. Once that is done we will look at our other products and develop a timeline. But honestly, based on our experience with the FlashCards from 5 years back, you will already be certified by the time they are ready.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasScott GillardMary Kathrine PaduaSteven Mudrinich, PMPCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinJason YorekLuke HoSimone ChristieAmy MartinezDaniel DewartEmily RiveraMani Selvan

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login
Boost Your PMP Exam Prep in Only Eight Hours! Join the Live PMP Coaching Class on September 21/22 for just $179. Click to learn more... OR Click to watch a free session...