fbpx

Reply: Available exam date

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Available exam date

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 1 week ago #13723

Cornelius Fichtner

Ornella,

The exam changes at the end of this week. Starting 26-March-2018 PMI only offers the updated PMP exam, which is based on the PMBOK Guide Sixth Edition. And unfortunately, if you have not yet booked your exam then it is highly unlikely that you are going to find a single available spot anywhere in the world. Everyone has been rushing to take the exam before the change and there are likely no seats available any longer.

Please read this article, since you are going to have to regroup and prepare to take the updated exam:

www.project-management-prepcast.com/free...ok-guide-6th-edition
6 years 1 week ago #13722

Ornella Veltri

Dear Cornelius.
I'm writing to check when is the last day I can book my exam for the fifth edition, as I am ready to write the exams now. I have checked on line and it says if I haven't booked before 12 March that am I going to have to write the 6th edition. If yes what do I do as I am prepared only for the fifth edition. Kindly advise as best. Thank you.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login