fbpx

Reply: Exam After March 26th, Exam Center Closed due to weather

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Exam After March 26th, Exam Center Closed due to weather

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 3 weeks ago #13713

Genevieve Pluviose, PMP

Good luck, Chantal!
6 years 3 weeks ago #13712

Chantal Lacasse

I had the same problem, I was originally scheduled take to exam in NH on 3 /7 in the morning, drove all the way there to find out they were closed and the snow did not even start yet??? Called to reschedule now need to drive to Mass to take on 3/21 which is the first available one, as others stated cancelled again, although snow still has still not started yet. After 2 hours on the phone last night with Prometric, I am now scheduled to take it on Friday 3/23 in NYC. So now I have a 4.5 hour drive, hotel stay, parking..... Completely crazy how quickly they close sites for the day although add no additional testing days. I will be glad when this is finally over..
6 years 3 weeks ago #13703

JR

's Avatar

My exam center just closed due to weather as well. I called PMI today to ensure my exam would be rescheduled for the PMBOK Guide, 5th edition if weather became an issue. This is what I registered and paid for. I was informed by customer service that the test changes globally on March 26th and I will be required to take the new exam. Dulce, you are taking this better than I am.
6 years 3 weeks ago #13700

Genevieve Pluviose, PMP

Sorry to hear that..... so unfortunate.

I would contact PMI to see if some sort of exception could be made. I could call them.

I'm sure others will weigh in on this.

Good luck.
6 years 3 weeks ago #13691

Dulce

's Avatar

Hi I was schedule to take my exam tomorrow but they called me to tell me they were closing the exam center due to weather.

What is best approach as now I will have to take exam after March 26th.
Are there clases on the new topics that explains the difference or am I better off taking a whole new class etc
How soon should I schedule the exam. Trying to determine how much new material or change material there is to see how much time I need to study update etc

Thanks in advance for all for your help

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login