Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Passed on first attempt

Passed on first attempt 2 years 7 months ago #13612

• Ashish
  • Ashish's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I cleared my exam in first attempt -above target in all sections. I practiced only 3 test in all, But read Rita and PMBOK three to four times. I feels its important to grasp the concept and understand the process to clear the exam. Solving 8 to 10 papers is good but its finally it depends upon how you have grasped the concept. My major focus was Rita but support from PMBOK. I enjoyed the appearing for this exams...
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPGabriella Dellino, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinAmy MartinezEmily Rivera, PMPLisa Sweeney PMPHarry ElstonMani SelvanDenver MartinEric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMPSarah FucciThiago França, PMP®Felix Kamanga, PMPChan RampersaudElena MekhanoshinaKyle Kilbride, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login