fbpx

Reply: Passed with all "Above Target," first attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed with all "Above Target," first attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 2 weeks ago #13598

Genevieve Pluviose, PMP

Excellent!!!! Enjoy your success!
6 years 2 weeks ago #13597

John Wolverton

Congratulations. a job well done!
6 years 2 weeks ago #13596

Shawn Scott

Passed today with all "above target" - thanks Cornelius!
Used the PM Prepcast as my primary source. After I watched the first half of the videos, I realized that should be taking detailed notes as I went along, so looped back around after finishing so that I had a good set of notes. I took my notes on the left side of a sheet of paper, hole punched and stuck them in a binder. Then I went through Rita's book, and took any amplifying notes next to the same topics on the right-hand side of the paper. I wound up only going through all those notes once, but think the act of pausing the videos to write things down allowed me to internalize...
Did three full sim exams (the ones here), and scored 87-89 each time. Reviewed all the questions after each, taking notes in a separate notebook on things I didn't feel strong on. Once again, only reviewed those notes once, but think the act helped.
Also took Transcend's full 200-question exam. The questions were not nearly as good as Cornelius', and I found a few blatant errors. I've had good luck with Transcend on other certs before, so not talking smack about them - and I had access through ITPro.tv, so no loss.
Overall, very satisfied with PM Prepcast. Only one problem now. Whenever I read anything related to project management, I have Cornelius narrating it in my head. Why couldn't it have been justine?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login