fbpx

Reply: Study Time for 6th edition

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Study Time for 6th edition

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 2 weeks ago #13553

Ravi Anandarajah

Hi Everyone,
First, i wanted to say thanks as I've been reading the message board for the past few months and I've learned so much from all the comments and feedback from the various topics on the message board. It's great to be part of a such an active helpful community.

I've been studying hard since Early January 2018 for the PMP exam and was hoping to sit for the exam before March 26th. Unfortunately, this won't be the case due to the lack of spots and availability at the testing areas as well as work commitments. I've made my peace with it and preparing to study the 6th edition. I have booked myself an exam date for the end of May and I'm wondering for those who are aware of both 5th edition and the 6th edition if two months is enough to prepare. I feel I have a grasp on the 5th edition but reading some of the other posts that there seem to be some monumental changes on the 6th edition.

While I want to get the exam completed, I also don't want to shortchange the amount of study time I actually need. Hoping to get some advice from those in the community if 2 months is enough time to prepare for the 6th edition if you've already studied the 5th edition.

Thanks!
Rav.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login