fbpx

Reply: How to start the PMP premium exam in learning mode - without time?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : How to start the PMP premium exam in learning mode - without time?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 1 month ago #13355

Cornelius Fichtner

Anoop,

You can find that explained in one of our video tutorials. Log in to the simulator and then scroll down. You will see the videos listed just below. Here are the names of the tutorial videos we have:

How to Start an Exam / Simulator overview
How to Activate your Simulator Subscription
How to Start a Timed or Learning Quiz
How to Pause an Exam (You can't. Here's why...)
How to Mark and Unmark a Question
How to End an Exam (and Stop/Start receiving Exam Reports via Email)
How to Review Detailed Answer Explanations
How to Reopen an Examination Report

The last one in this list "How to Reopen an Examination Report" is the one you want to watch. And then maybe also watch "How to Review Detailed Answer Explanations".
6 years 1 month ago #13354

Anoop Kumar

A follow up. When I ended my first quiz - I wanted to review the answers which are wrong (and right as well) - so now when I had to end the exam - how can I go back and review the explanations?
6 years 1 month ago #13353

Steven Mudrinich, PMP

Anoop,

The Exam Simulator is intentionally meant to be timed - it gives you a feel for your performance on the real test. Feel free to make as many untimed quizzes as you want ; be warned that quizzes may use some of the same questions you could see in the practice exam.

- Steven
6 years 1 month ago #13352

Anoop Kumar

Require help here

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login