fbpx

Reply: Exam Fee Refund

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Exam Fee Refund

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 6 months ago #23696

Harry Elston

Anon - You will need to contact Prepcast customer service. They do not monitor the forum boards.

Harry
3 years 6 months ago #23695

Anonymous

's Avatar

I need Refund for my purchase simulator
6 years 1 month ago #13307

Genevieve Pluviose, PMP

You can also chat with them online during their business hours.

Good luck.
6 years 1 month ago #13306

Rohan Panade PMP

Hi Cornelius,
My apologies for asking few questions out of scope of this forum, But since I am in state of confusion and panic have no place to ask for inputs..
I cancelled my exam on 18th Feb for original schedule date of March 24 2018...
When I login to PMI website my application status say = PENDING and continue working on your application - I have no clue why did this happen.. I am lost here!
Cancellation of exam has nothing to do with application status and more over my eligibility to sit exam = 287 days..

Any inputs or leads would be highly appreciated!

Regards,

Rohan Panade
6 years 1 month ago #13297

Cornelius Fichtner

Rohan,

The best way to get these questions answered is by asking PMI directly. Please contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and they will assist you.
6 years 1 month ago #13290

Rohan Panade

's Avatar

Hi All,
Greetings!
Unfortunately due to personal and professional reasons, I had to cancel my exam date schedule on March 24.
However I am positive to start studying for 6th Edition and complete the certification in 2H 2018.
Please help me with below questions:
1. I have cancelled my exam on 18th Feb approx 34 days before the schedule date of 24 March 2018 - Am I eligible for full refund?
2. I have cancelled my exam at PMI website and taken the screen shot of exam cancellation acknowledgement - Do I have any action required.

Your inputs are well appreciated!

Regards,
Rohan Panade

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login