fbpx

Reply: Exam simulators

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Exam simulators

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 1 month ago #13345

Carly

I found that the choices were a little bit harder to choose from in the real test, however, the simulator is a great tool to be able to prepare and find where you need to dedicate more time. As others have stated, if you can get decent scores in the simulator, you will more than likely be able to score well on the exam as well.

Best of luck!!
Carly
6 years 1 month ago #13339

Tracy Shagnea, PMP

I, too, used PM Prepcast and Rita's book. I found the exam simulator to be similar to the actual exam. In the end, I had to cut my studies short and take the exam sooner than I had originally planned and I only took 3 full exams with the simulator. I passed the first time, and I doubt that I would have had the exam experience of the simulator not been so much like the actual exam.

For me the key was to study WHY I missed questions on the exam simulator. This provided me with great insights on where to re-focus my efforts.

Best of luck to you!

Tracy
6 years 1 month ago #13331

Steven Mudrinich, PMP

Robert,

I found the Exam Simulator to be very similar to the actual test; aim to get over an 80% on three consecutive exams and you will have zero problem passing the PMP exam. Good luck!

- Steven
6 years 1 month ago #13258

Genevieve Pluviose, PMP

I used the PM prepcast simulator only; however I did work questions from Rita's book. I passed the first time.

If you have access to both and time I say use both. It can only deepen your knowledge and that leads to you passing the exam. You have to understand the concepts to pass the exam.

Good luck!
6 years 1 month ago #13257

Robert White

Hi All,

I have a question to whom already took the PMP exam. I have found the PM Prepcast Simulator and the PM FastTrack v8 questions a bit different in a certain way.

Which is closer to the real exam?

Thanks in advance!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login