fbpx

Reply: PMBok 6th Edition Studying for PMP

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMBok 6th Edition Studying for PMP

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 1 month ago #13386

Yuli

's Avatar

lots of people are asking this question including myself in another thread, but all thread in this topic goes unanswered????? Cornelius ?????
The website says that the 6th ed will be released in feb. Yet this is 27th Feb and still customer support has no confirmed date on when it will be released.
If it is not going to be released in Feb, can you at least provide a guide on how to prepare for the update when one already go through all the 5th ed or how to study for the 6th ed in the meantime. I happen to have some free time now but not sure if I should just wait till the 6th ed is released.
6 years 1 month ago #13362

Tanya

's Avatar

Hi,

I'm following this question as in the same dilemma. I didn't clear the PMP exam on my 1st attempt. Not getting a date before 25th March. Would appreciate any guidance on the difference between vesion 5 and version 6 and what additional study efforts would be involved
6 years 1 month ago #13299

Saleem

's Avatar

Thanks ! It will be great if you could please create a short video covering only the difference between 5th edition and 6th edition. This will be helpful for students whi prepared with 5th Edition and not getting exam slots before March 26th
6 years 1 month ago #13296

Cornelius Fichtner

Saleem,

Please see this article here regarding the upgrade options www.project-management-prepcast.com/upgr...ffer-to-our-students
6 years 1 month ago #13292

Saleem

's Avatar

Hi,

What if I already purchased PrepCast for Ver 5, should I again purchase for Ver 6? So will you allow me to download the updated version?

Thanks
6 years 1 month ago #13241

Cornelius Fichtner

David,

That's easy: Read Part 1. Ignore Part 2. Also read appendices X3, X4, X5, X6 and the Glossary.

If all goes well here at our end then you should be able to purchase our updated PrepCast in about 2 weeks. But you know about project and schedules... right? :lol:

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login