fbpx

Reply: how to officially provide feedback on exam simulator?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : how to officially provide feedback on exam simulator?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 1 month ago #13060

Anonymous

's Avatar

Thank you, Stan!
6 years 1 month ago #13059

Stan Po - Admin

Jean,

Yes, this definitely helps. Now I see what you mean. Sorry for the confusion from my side.

Nothing proactive is required on your part at this moment. The exam simulator will automatically send you an email in a few weeks time and ask for your feedback. The email will have the instructions on how to provide feedback.

Based on your post, I assume you passed your PMP exam. Congratulations! Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors and thanks in advance for providing feedback with your results.
6 years 1 month ago #13056

Jean Doeringsfeld

Sorry for the confusion. I'm not looking to give feedback on the simulator exams themselves but, rather, I would like to know how to add my final exam result (pass to the "Exam Feedback" tab so that it can help build those statistics. Does that help?
6 years 1 month ago #13055

Stan Po - Admin

Hello Jean,

I'll try to help you. Not sure what do you mean by submitting your official exam results for the "Exam Feedback", but if you are asking how to use the PM Exam Simulator Live FeedbackTM feature, then it's quite easy: just access your results from "My Statistics" link at the bottom of your homepage (after you are logged into your account), navigate to the "Details" tab, and click the exam you wish to review. Then you select a question from the list, and once the question is displayed, you click the Live FeedbackTM button at the bottom of the page. The rest is very simple: select the "Feedback Category" from the drop-down menu, type in your feedback, and hit the "Submit" button.

Hope it helps.
6 years 1 month ago #13054

Jean Doeringsfeld

Hello - Is there an process where I can submit my official exam results for the "Exam Feedback" in the PM PrepCast Simulator?

Jean

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login