fbpx

Reply: PMP EXAM test

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP EXAM test

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 2 months ago #13005

Marcus Au yong

Hi,
Just to share, It took me 17 days to complete reading 2x Rita and 1x PMBOK before buying PM Simulator. While during the next 8 days of doing the 9 set of exams (Including ITTO and quiz), I have been reviewing my wrong questions and back referring to PMBOK. My simulation average result is 72%. Eventually I took the gamble of taking my 4th PMP attempted exam before my eligibility will be ending soon. My last 8th simulated result is 65% which I find it really damn difficult.

Thanks to God. I have passed eventually.

Conclusion is never before during my last few attempts since year 2010 has read PMBOK once. And this PM simulator has equipped me with the intuition of catching the keyword and understanding of the real exam real quick . It took me 3 hours to complete and 1 hour of reviewing the wrong answer. And i have corrected many questions during my last remaining hours , and too much of the overlook mistake because of the exam pressure.

Again , i would like to emphasize, the exam is very very tricky and cannot be undermine. I can't help to read for a few times when the question looks easy.

Anyway my result is not really good.
Closing(Below Target) , Executing(Below Target), Initiating (Target Above), Monitoring and Controlling(Target), Planning (Target),
6 years 2 months ago #12987

Leo

's Avatar

Hello,
I missed the PMP exam last Monday with Planning and Executing below target. I was not completely surprised since I took 8 of your simulation tests and overall my scores were 3 times out of 8 between 76% and 81% and 3 times between 72% and 75% . So I knew it could go either way but I wanted to try.

The good thing was that I finished 18 minutes ahead of time and was able to review marked answers. Also, the results were not too far from target. I am planning to retake the exam in two weeks and my work plan focuses on (1) reading for the first time the PMBOK Guide and focusing on Planning and Executing (2) finding and taking new simulation tests .

What is your advice?

How can I get new simulation tests since I have already used 8 that you provided?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login