fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Is the project schedule considered a part of the Project Management Plan or a part of the Project Documents?

Is the project schedule considered a part of the Project Management Plan or a part of the Project Documents? 6 years 2 months ago #12983

• Summer36
  • Summer36's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Would you please clarify if the project schedule considered a part of the Project Management Plan or a part of the Project Documents? The reason I ask that on page 414 of Rita Mulcahy's book, she states the project schedule is part of the Project Documents. However I thought the project schedule is part of the Schedule Baseline, and the Performance Baselines are part of the Project Management Plan. The project schedule is an important component so I want to understand how the PMBOK categorizes it.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login