fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Exam Changing .. should I wait?

Exam Changing .. should I wait? 6 years 2 months ago #12967

• John Reynolds
  • John Reynolds's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Help! I am about to start studying for the PMP exam (want to start asap). I won't sit the exam until after the exam changes in March, is there any point buying PrepCast yet or should I wait until Feb new materials/podcast release? Thanks

Exam Changing .. should I wait? 6 years 2 months ago #12968

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
John,

If you already know that you will NOT be taking the exam on/before 25-March-2018 then that means you need to study using materials that are based on PMBOK 6. Do NOT buy and use materials that are based on PMBOK 5 because you will be studying the WRONG material.

My recommendation: Buy PMBOK 6 and read it, while you wait for the Sixth Edition materials to become available.

Please be aware that there is a difference in cost for the new versions as described here www.project-management-prepcast.com/price-change-announcement
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC

Exam Changing .. should I wait? 6 years 2 months ago #12969

• Cecilia
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Cornelius, will you guys be updating the PM StudyCoach with the PMBOK 6 material?
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login