fbpx

Reply: In search of virtual study partner

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : In search of virtual study partner

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 9 months ago #14315

Chris

's Avatar

Felicitaciones amiga
6 years 1 month ago #13031

Scott Gillard

Keep in mind that posting your email addresses can leave you susceptible to spam bots. Use with caution.
6 years 1 month ago #13024

Amber Johnson

I failed this past saturday and attempting again mid feb... would like s study group as well. Email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
6 years 2 months ago #12994

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hello ,
I am also sailing on same boat and planned for my 2nd attempt in Start of the Feb month.
Lets study together and close the knowledge gaps for exam.
My email ID - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
6 years 2 months ago #12993

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hello ,
I am also sailing on same boat and planned for my 2nd attempt in Start of the Feb month.
Lets study together and close the knowledge gaps .
My email ID - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
6 years 2 months ago #12992

Pubudu Nuwan

I’m sitting in end of feb. I’m also interested studding in a group with a good plan. If interested here’s my email:- This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login