fbpx

Reply: SHOULD I RESCHEDULE?!!!!!! HELP EXAM IN TWO DAYS!!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : SHOULD I RESCHEDULE?!!!!!! HELP EXAM IN TWO DAYS!!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 2 months ago #12949

Anonymous

's Avatar

I failed the exam today the real pmp.

The results mentioned above and are the results from the prep test
6 years 2 months ago #12931

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hi Lina - Could you tell me what tests you took? There are so many different tests out there.
6 years 2 months ago #12928

Anonymous

's Avatar

Thank you very much

What surprises me is I am getting 80% and above on quizzes and learning.

I know I am ready but I am scared about the grading system. Also I am making mistakes and I am not welling to read my notes again cause my brain is shutdown. What I do is I read the incorrect answers from the 200 questions test and redo the whole exam getting 86% is that appropriate?

Also do you think I can pass the real pmp if my scores on prep crest is above 70%? Are these scores relevant to passing?

Last one I did (three target and two below target) is this a pass?
6 years 2 months ago #12926

Kevin Nason

Lina - The tricky thing with the PMP exam is there is no exact formula for you to know going into the exam know what the exact % you need to be at in order to pass the exam. I went back and looked at my notes. Your exam scores were in line with mine when took the exam, my final "test" exam before I sat for the actual exam was one of my lowest two scores of all the prep exams I did. So It looks like have a solid base..

Kevin
6 years 2 months ago #12925

Lina Arikat

i did total of 7 exams the last one i got 69.5% three targets and two below targets. I have done more than 600 questions from the quizzes and 1200 exam questions. These are my scores and i just want to know am i on the safe side? because i decided to take my exam tomorrow?

do you think i have a chance to pass?
also do you think the prepcast exams grading system is tougher than the pmi?
6 years 2 months ago #12924

Lina Arikat

Hello,
Thank you for your response. I have already decided to take the exam because postponing will make it hard for me to and i am just buying time.

my exam is tomorrow (i live in Kuwait, time zone difference) I just want to know the grading system, one of the exams i got 72% (2 below target, two target, 1 needs improvement) is that a fail or pass, knowgly my score is 72%

i just did another exam now and i got 69.5% (3 target and 2 below target) is that a pass?

I want to know if i am ready, i mostly on the target range and below target and maybe one or two above target from various exams. DO you think i have a good chance to pass?

What is the overall passing system grade? i know we have no % but what is the minimum?

thank you

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login