fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: SHOULD I RESCHEDULE?!!!!!! HELP EXAM IN TWO DAYS!!

SHOULD I RESCHEDULE?!!!!!! HELP EXAM IN TWO DAYS!! 6 years 3 months ago #12920

• Lina Arikat
  • Lina Arikat's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
HERE ARE MY RESULTS

1st 79%
2nd 81%
3rd 70.5%
4th 71%
5th 81%
6th 72%

EXAM IN TWO DAYS

SHOULD I RESCHEDULE?!!!!!! HELP EXAM IN TWO DAYS!! 6 years 3 months ago #12923

• Kevin Nason
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
Lina -

If is hard to tell you yes or no based on the limited information in your post. If the scores you supplied were from the PrepCast exam simulator and they you did take the full exams, then you have a solid foundation. I took about 5 full exams with the simulator along with about 25 additional quizzes. All score were in the same range as yours. I relied on the Prepcast exam simulator, and the "Rita Book" for my exam prep. After every exam I reviewed each question I got wrong, along with the lower scoring areas.

With that being said, you know yourself better than anyone. You are the only one that can make this decision.

If you do take the exam in two days. Make sure you are well rested.

Best of luck to you!

SHOULD I RESCHEDULE?!!!!!! HELP EXAM IN TWO DAYS!! 6 years 3 months ago #12924

• Lina Arikat
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,
Thank you for your response. I have already decided to take the exam because postponing will make it hard for me to and i am just buying time.

my exam is tomorrow (i live in Kuwait, time zone difference) I just want to know the grading system, one of the exams i got 72% (2 below target, two target, 1 needs improvement) is that a fail or pass, knowgly my score is 72%

i just did another exam now and i got 69.5% (3 target and 2 below target) is that a pass?

I want to know if i am ready, i mostly on the target range and below target and maybe one or two above target from various exams. DO you think i have a good chance to pass?

What is the overall passing system grade? i know we have no % but what is the minimum?

thank you

SHOULD I RESCHEDULE?!!!!!! HELP EXAM IN TWO DAYS!! 6 years 3 months ago #12925

• Lina Arikat
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
i did total of 7 exams the last one i got 69.5% three targets and two below targets. I have done more than 600 questions from the quizzes and 1200 exam questions. These are my scores and i just want to know am i on the safe side? because i decided to take my exam tomorrow?

do you think i have a chance to pass?
also do you think the prepcast exams grading system is tougher than the pmi?

SHOULD I RESCHEDULE?!!!!!! HELP EXAM IN TWO DAYS!! 6 years 3 months ago #12926

• Kevin Nason
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
Lina - The tricky thing with the PMP exam is there is no exact formula for you to know going into the exam know what the exact % you need to be at in order to pass the exam. I went back and looked at my notes. Your exam scores were in line with mine when took the exam, my final "test" exam before I sat for the actual exam was one of my lowest two scores of all the prep exams I did. So It looks like have a solid base..

Kevin

SHOULD I RESCHEDULE?!!!!!! HELP EXAM IN TWO DAYS!! 6 years 3 months ago #12928

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thank you very much

What surprises me is I am getting 80% and above on quizzes and learning.

I know I am ready but I am scared about the grading system. Also I am making mistakes and I am not welling to read my notes again cause my brain is shutdown. What I do is I read the incorrect answers from the 200 questions test and redo the whole exam getting 86% is that appropriate?

Also do you think I can pass the real pmp if my scores on prep crest is above 70%? Are these scores relevant to passing?

Last one I did (three target and two below target) is this a pass?

SHOULD I RESCHEDULE?!!!!!! HELP EXAM IN TWO DAYS!! 6 years 3 months ago #12931

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Lina - Could you tell me what tests you took? There are so many different tests out there.

SHOULD I RESCHEDULE?!!!!!! HELP EXAM IN TWO DAYS!! 6 years 3 months ago #12949

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I failed the exam today the real pmp.

The results mentioned above and are the results from the prep test
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login