fbpx

Reply: Need a Study Buddy!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Need a Study Buddy!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 9 months ago #17802

Cornelius Fichtner

Hello Everyone,

Please be reminded that this is a public discussion forum. If you include your email or phone number in your post, then your contact information will be publicly visible.
4 years 9 months ago #17801

Amy

's Avatar

Hey guys, thinking to sit for my PMP in August. Was looking for a study buddy. I am reading from Rita book. email me on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you are interested.
6 years 1 month ago #13244

Anonymous

's Avatar

I am also taking the exam around the same time and looking for a study buddy. have you got anyone yet? you can email me at {email removed by admin}
6 years 2 months ago #12917

Melissa Rances

Hi everyone! I'm taking my PMP Exam on March 9th. I've read through the PMBOK once and Rita Mulcahy's PMP Exam Prep book. I'm in the process of reading the PMBOK again for the second time. Is anyone taking the exam soon for the PMBOK 5th edition before the exam for the new one is released? Let me know if anyone would like to help me study!!

Thank you!
Melissa

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login