fbpx

Reply: AM I READY FOR THE EXAM, MY SIMULATOR RESULTS

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : AM I READY FOR THE EXAM, MY SIMULATOR RESULTS

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 2 months ago #12999

Anonymous

's Avatar

The exam seemed easier but it's not the questions had two answers and that was confusing. My simulator results were between 70% and 82% I did 7 of them

The questions on the exam were certainly tougher they focused on change management risk procurement HR stakeholders and communication also mostly integration eef and opa
6 years 2 months ago #12997

Anonymous

's Avatar

Lina,

How was the exam, harder or easier? compared to simulator? and what was your scores in PM Simulator?
6 years 2 months ago #12991

Ali3726

's Avatar

Lina Arikat wrote: i failed the exam today sadly :( but will take it in 3 weeks again with a new strategy, i will use prep crest for learning quizzes only this time and use v8 fast track for the mock exams

thank you for you response

Lina

How was the exam compared to simulator? Harder or easier? And may I know your scores in simulator?

Thanks
6 years 2 months ago #12976

ALI3726

Lina,

How was the exam? Harder or easier, and what was your percentage in PM Simulator? Thanks
6 years 2 months ago #12965

Lina Arikat

i failed the exam today sadly :( but will take it in 3 weeks again with a new strategy, i will use prep crest for learning quizzes only this time and use v8 fast track for the mock exams

thank you for you response
6 years 2 months ago #12956

Anonymous

's Avatar

I failed the exam today big Time

Three needs improvement
One above target and one target

I have done 1400 questions from prep cast but the questions on the real Pmp look easier than prep cast but they are not

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login