fbpx

Reply: PMP Exam Simulator, SkillSoft and Various Mock Exam Scores

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Exam Simulator, SkillSoft and Various Mock Exam Scores

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 2 months ago #12900

Valeria

's Avatar

Hi guys,
could you provide a link to the PMP exam simulator you used?
I am still going through the book and following Skillsoft videos, but I realised they are so slow and poor in content. I probably took them too seriously and spent too long on them (since November), but I want to sit the exam before it changes. Would the PMP exam prep simulator be feasible in this timeframe?
I found that many people like Rita Mulcahy book, but it would be 600 pages of reading that I cannot afford while working full time.
I also have the Christopher Scordo PMP Exam Prep Book, where I am scoring less than with Skillsoft. I do feel using paper based versions will not help in the long run, so I am thinking to switch to PMP Exam simulators online to have more "real life experience" of the exam.
Any other tips?
Thanks
6 years 2 months ago #12899

Valeria

's Avatar

Hi guys,
could you provide a link to the PMP exam simulator you used?
I am still going through the book and following Skillsoft videos, but I realised they are so slow and poor in content. I probably took them too seriously and spent too long on them (since November), but I want to sit the exam before it changes. Would the PMP exam prep simulator be feasible in this timeframe?
I found that many people like Rita Mulcahy book, but it would be 600 pages of reading that I cannot afford while working full time.
I also have the Christopher Scordo PMP Exam Prep Book, where I am scoring less than with Skillsoft. I do feel using paper based versions will not help in the long run, so I am thinking to switch to PMP Exam simulators online to have more "real life experience" of the exam.
Any other tips?
Thanks
6 years 2 months ago #12833

John Wolverton

Dina,
Funny, I found Skillsoft to be not as representative of the PMP test and did better with the PMP simulator. Scored higher on SkillSoft and mid range on PMP Simulator. My work also gave me SkillSoft for free. As a side note I failed the first time with just SkillSoft and passed with PMP Simulator, books and flash cards. I believe there is more to study than just computer programs.
Best Wishes
jfw
6 years 2 months ago #12827

Dina Cuka

's Avatar

I am preparing for my exam with mock questions from PMP Exam Simulator and Skillsoft ( provided by my company). My scores in PMP Exam Simulator are in the mid 70's to 80's and low 60s in Skillsoft.

For those who have passed the PMP - Has anyone taken the Skillsoft mock exam? If so, what were your scores in various mock exams and what would you rate the difficulty in each in comparison to the real PMP exam?

Your input would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login