fbpx

Reply: Today I've passed the PMP Exam from 1st try

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Today I've passed the PMP Exam from 1st try

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 3 months ago #12806

Mohamed Abdulraziq

Hi Everybody,

Today I've passed the PMP Exam with overall performance above target and I'd like to share my experience.
I depend only on the PMBOK 5th, prepcast video lessons, chapter excersises and the exam simulators.
The best way to get involved is to read the PMBoK together alone with watching the prepcast videos.
Please ignore any other materials like Rita or fast track... etc. They are only add more headache and complexity without any positive value.

After finish the first study and watch all videos, start to study only input and output without T&T for each of the 47 process. This will give you more understanding about the PMP structure.

Try again to study the PMBOK and start to solve the questions in exam simulator even if feel you still not ready to take this step. Solving the exams will give you a clear direction of what idea you need to know inside each PMBOK paragraphs.

Don't take the exam simulator blow results seriously. My best score was only 79% and I've got more than this score on the real exam.

Good luck for everyone and my best wishes

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login