fbpx

Reply: Need your advice on PM-Simulator

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Need your advice on PM-Simulator

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 2 months ago #12775

Muammar Nasser

Thanks Steven.
I have already subscribed, but when I attempt the first practice exam on specific area, it mentions that the questions of the quizzes and practice tests are from the same pool of exams questions.
I am planning to take at least 50 Qs for each Area which makes it 500 Qs.
Does that mean when I attempt the full exam, I may find some of the questions that I already answered in the quizzes and practice tests?!!
please clearly this point, that will help me plan my practice tests and exam.

thanks again.
6 years 2 months ago #12771

Steven Mudrinich, PMP

Muammar,

You can take quizzes from whatever practice area you wish. Each knowledge area is selectable and scalable to your needs. The simulator is an excellent tool for studying in short bursts, as well as for the long haul practice exams.

- Steven
6 years 2 months ago #12749

Muammar Nasser

Hello All,

I need to know if PM-Simulator (by Fichtner) has the feature of choosing one or more knowledge ares for practice tests.
What I understand from the website is that it has ONLY full tests! is that true?
I wanted to make sure before I subscribe because I couldn't believe that it doesn't have tests for specific areas .

Appreciate your kind help and advice.

Regards,

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login