Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Upgrade to 6th Edition

Upgrade to 6th Edition 1 year 7 months ago #12653

• Chris Alvarez
  • Chris Alvarez's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi,

Based on what I’ve seen of the differences the 5th and 6th editions of the PMBOK Guide, I would like to just go ahead and shoot for the latest (6th ed.).

I understand that the PMP Prepcast for the 6th edition is still under development. Is it possible to volunteer as a beta tester for it? I am NOT asking for it for free, I already purchased the current Prepcast and I’m willing to pay the upgrade fee. I would just like to listen to the latest and greatest as it comes out, and plan on taking the exam soon after it switches to 6th edition.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasScott GillardMary Kathrine PaduaSteven Mudrinich, PMPCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinJason YorekLuke HoSimone ChristieAmy MartinezDaniel DewartEmily Rivera

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login
Boost Your PMP Exam Prep in Only Eight Hours! Join the Live PMP Coaching Class on August 24/25 for just $179. Click to learn more... OR Click to watch a free session...