fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PMP (PM PrepCast) - Mock exams scoring only 55 - 60% :((

PMP (PM PrepCast) - Mock exams scoring only 55 - 60% :(( 6 years 3 months ago #12525

• Vidhya Dharmaraj
  • Vidhya Dharmaraj's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi all,
I just want to take suggestions from you. Please help.

I went through PMBOK and Rita's book once completely. I have revised Rita the second time on 60% of knowledge areas.
I have taken mock tests and i am scoring only between 55 - 60% and inspite of re-visiting the mock answers and revision of chapters from Rita - I don't find much improvement overall. I also observe that I miss out on ITTOs. I have my exam on Jan 15. I seem to have hit a road block and don't know the next steps. Any any help would be totally appreciated.

THanks again in advance.
VD

PMP (PM PrepCast) - Mock exams scoring only 55 - 60% :(( 6 years 3 months ago #12528

• John Wolverton
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 27
VD
You’re on the right track. I would add flash cards and PM prepcast videos to the mix. You have plenty of time to up your training. Also, review the miss questions so you understand why they were missed. Last, review the PMBOK too. Don’t read it but find areas in the PMBOK to pull some flash cards.
Best Wishes
Jfw
John F. Wolverton, PMP®

PMP (PM PrepCast) - Mock exams scoring only 55 - 60% :(( 6 years 3 months ago #12587

• Vidhya Dharmaraj
  • Vidhya Dharmaraj's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Many thanks John, I appreciate your response :)
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login