fbpx

Reply: Readiness for Exam: Good Scores But Decreasing Over Time

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Readiness for Exam: Good Scores But Decreasing Over Time

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 3 months ago #12522

Tracy Shagnea, PMP

Nick,

Based on your PM Prepcast scores I would say that you're ready.

While I have no experience with the other testing products, I would be loathe to compare score results across products - in fact, I would expect there to be a good bit of variation. I would definitely not conclude your knowledge was declining based on this. It sounds to me like you've been studying and reviewing in a logical fashion. Were I in your position, I would take the test.

FWIW,

Tracy
6 years 3 months ago #12520

Nick Schmidt

I started taking full practice exams about two weeks ago after studying the past four months. Here are the scores in order:

PM Prepcast Exam 7: 81.50%
PM Prepcast Exam 8: 80.50%
Head First PMP: 78.5%
Aileen Ellis: 76%
PM Study: 76%
Simplilearn: 73.5%

After each exam I review the wrong answers, revise my notes, etc. The scores look good, but they are decreasing over time. I was hoping to see more improvement over time, but I think I’m just very tired. I’m scheduled to take the exam next week Tuesday 12/5. I’m concerned about my ability to retain this information long term, and I’m wondering if it would be better to reschedule for an earlier test date, get a good night sleep, and take the exam.
If not, what would be a good way to get score up in the meantime to give me peace of mind?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login