fbpx

Reply: Need more clarity for my understanding..

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Need more clarity for my understanding..

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 3 months ago #12511

Steven Mudrinich, PMP

Marco,

These items are probably best defined in the PMBOK Guide or a relevant study guide. Use them for context. A quick synopsis:

Change Management Plan: how we are going to use change control methods (such as a change management board) on the project?
Configuration Management Plan: how are we going to keep track of the different versions, or configurations, of our product or service on the project?
Change Control Board: the body that approves baseline changes to the project such as time, cost, and scope.
Configuration Items: the components of a product or service that are configured during each version change
Change Log: how we keep track of the baseline changes on our project

- Steven
6 years 3 months ago #12508

Marco Sanchez

Hi There,

Hope someone can help me out. I tried reading the definition and understand the below but always fail to store it at the top of my head. Can you please explain in simple terms or with e.g. for the below so I can relate them while answering questions.

Change Management Plan/Configuration Management Plan/Change Control Board/Configuration Items/Change Log

Thanks in advance.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login