Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: CRITICAL PATH CALCULATION - ONE DAY TO MY PMP EXAM

CRITICAL PATH CALCULATION - ONE DAY TO MY PMP EXAM 1 year 6 months ago #12473

• Genevieve Ikwuka
  • Genevieve Ikwuka's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello,

I desperately need help to understand how to calculate the critical path, free float, slack and total float. I find it difficult to understand it including how to perform integrated change control on the scope, time, cost, risk and quality.

I just have one more day to my PMP exam and I feel not so ready.

Thanks
Genevieve

CRITICAL PATH CALCULATION - ONE DAY TO MY PMP EXAM 1 year 6 months ago #12486

• Sowjanya Dasika
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I liked the way Cornelius explained Critical path in one of his videos L06.08. I would suggest you listen to this video, and you should get a grip on this topic.
Good luck with the exam!

CRITICAL PATH CALCULATION - ONE DAY TO MY PMP EXAM 1 year 6 months ago #12487

• Sowjanya Dasika
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I liked the way Cornelius explained the Critical path calculation in his video L06.08. I would suggest that you listen to this video to get a grip on this topic.

Good Luck with the exam!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasScott GillardMary Kathrine PaduaSteven Mudrinich, PMPCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJason YorekLuke HoSimone ChristieAmy MartinezDaniel DewartEmily Rivera

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login