Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Passed PMP on first attempt (AT in two areas, T on the other three).

Passed PMP on first attempt (AT in two areas, T on the other three). 2 years 10 months ago #12384

• John McClaren
  • John McClaren's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
9 weeks total study time.
I started reading Rita but only made it half way through before I started using PrepCast questions and I did take the 6 -week class with one of the PrepCast instructors (Dan).
1-2 hours every day studying and practice questions, 3-4 hours per weekend

I reviewed all the PrepCast material 3 times, then concentrated on my weak areas.

Test had MANY questions that were situational. Only one question involved using a formula (Pert analysis).

I finished the exam with 35 mins remaining so I had a chance to review my first 30 questions.
I did not do a Brain dump, not sure it would have helped me or not.

PM prep cast was essential for exam preparation. I felt like the PMP exam questions were a little longer in terms of words and a bit more difficult than PrepCast questions.

I am and have been a PM for 6+ years so that helped but doing practice questions and studying the ITTOs is the only way you will pass.

Thank you PM Prepcast . Money well spent!

Dig in and just study, study, study.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Venetia Flowers
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPGabriella Dellino, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinAmy MartinezEmily Rivera, PMPLisa Sweeney PMPHarry ElstonMani SelvanDenver MartinEric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMPSarah FucciThiago França, PMP®Felix Kamanga, PMPChan RampersaudElena MekhanoshinaKyle Kilbride, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login