fbpx

Reply: Exam Simulator vs. PMP Exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Exam Simulator vs. PMP Exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 4 months ago #12410

Jamie Lin

I took the exam today and passed with 5 ATs. I thought the actual PMP exam was more difficult and I'd say 80% situational. I did not have any easy ITTO questions and maybe just a handful of EV questions.

Overall, I still thought the prepcast exam simulator was helpful and I would definitely purchase it again.

For reference, here are my scores on the simulator exams (I skipped the ITTO exam):
84.5 / 85 / 87 / 85 / 85.5 / 84.5 / 82.5 / 91
6 years 4 months ago #12405

Magroud Noreddine

I Used the pmprepcast ;) that's why i come sometimes here and check out the forum.
6 years 4 months ago #12402

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hi, would you mind telling which simulator did you use.

Thanks,
6 years 4 months ago #12365

Magroud Noreddine

Hi Jamie,

I did pass my PMP with the PM prepcast and i can tell you that the question are not exactly the same of course but the feeling is really close.
I would not worry too much about the quality of the work they do here ;).

Cheers,

Noreddine.
6 years 4 months ago #12341

Steven Mudrinich, PMP

Jamie,

In my experience, the actual PMP exam matched up pretty well to the PMP Exam Simulator. If you are consistently scoring greater than 80%, you are in great shape for passing the real thing. I scored in the low 90% on most of my exams and I ended up with 4 P's and 1 MP on the real test.

- Steven
6 years 4 months ago #12324

Farhaj Ahmed Khan

I hear that the Actual PMP exam is difficult so those who pass PMP exam plz share their experiences with us.

Thanks.
Farhaj Ahmed Khan

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login