fbpx

Reply: PMP Audit failed- Because of Project Contributor

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Audit failed- Because of Project Contributor

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 4 months ago #12240

Ahmed Amin

I encourage you to contact PMI to know exactly why you were rejected.

from the email below, I suspect it is the projects' descriptions that disqualified you. you can submit a sample here so that I or other moderators can give you feedback about it.
6 years 4 months ago #12239

Victor

's Avatar

Thanks for your reply Ahmed Amin.

I received the email from PMI saying that I am not taking the PM role for the submitted project.
I suspect I selected as project contributor and wrote too much project objective in the project description instead of writing more PM tasks that I have done.

Do you recommend me to contact PMI through email or re-submit the application by stating clearly the PM tasks that I have done?

Thanks!
6 years 4 months ago #12237

Ahmed Amin

Hello Victor,
I really don't think your audit failed because the selected role, as it is OK to list projects where you were only a team member, you don't have to be the project manager in all the projects.
I recommend that you reach out to PMI to ask them directly and also you should have received an email upon your audit failure which may include the concerns PMI had on your application.
6 years 5 months ago #12207

Victor

's Avatar

Hi all,

I have just failed the audit with the role project contributor.
In fact, I am performing project manager duties but my job title is not displayed as project manager.
Therefore, I choose the role project contributor role in the application.

Can I re-submit the application by updating the role from contributor to project manager with the same projects? as those are very important qualified PM experience.
I will definitely re-write the project description and write some more PM tasks that I have involved.

Anyone can pass the audit by doing so? Will PMI auditor think it will be too strange to change the role?

I very regretted I selected the wrong role in the application but I actually think that those submitted projects are qualified as leading and directing in PM role.

Anyone can help me and give some advice? Thank you very much!

Victor

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login